Monday, June 10, 2013

Just for Fun!








Here's just a few things I did for fun while working on all my other projects.  The first is a simple animation of a fox like critter enjoying a good skritch.  I busted that out in no time at all during class time.  The next subject was a test in Hard Surface and Organic Modelling class to make veins.  It was much more difficult than I had expected and in the end I put a Push modifier on them too make it look more like guts than veins.  And then came squid 3D.  I was using the 5 point turn from my previous class character to play around in 3D modelling class and that was as far as I got.  At the bottom is my attempt at building a small temple complete with stairs and an alter.  I attempted adding some lighting to it (A course that I am taking next semester) and it came out looking pretty cool.











After finishing my Bachem Natter hella early I was looking to tackle another vehicle and I chose the Helicarrier from the Avengers.  Too bad there were ZERO 3 point references on the internet so I kind of made stuff up as I went along.  I didn't get too far but it was fun to attempt and I can always go back and work on it more.  (I will post if I ever finish it)  My hopes were to 3D print the model in a light material, add RC engines to it, and make a small working model to zoom around and scare ducks at the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment